- Heil's golden rule
When Kendra Heil was introduced to Australian Rules Football a few years ago, she instantly fell in love with it.
- Football: Australian team 'targeted by lasers, crashes' in China
SYDNEY - Western Sydney Wanderers weathered an "orchestrated" disruption campaign including car crashes and laser beams before upsetting Chinese holders Guangzhou Evergrande in the AFC Champions League, reports said Thursday. Australian newspapers claimed players were woken by people knocking on their doors and ringing their hotel phones throughout the night before the match in southern China ...
- Australian Football League results
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) Results of weekend matches in the Australian Football League (Australian rules football):Richmond 15.8 (98), St. Kilda 10.12 (72)Sydney 20.10 (130), Western Bulldogs 9.13 (67)Fremantle 15.16 (106),...
- Brian Dixon's mission to take Australian rules to the world
Ever since I can remember, Brian Dixon has been championing the idea that Australian football should be an international game.
- Milligan signs on as Victory marquee
Melbourne Victory A-League captain Mark Milligan has signed a three-year deal to become the club's Australian marquee player.
- Mark Milligan signs on as Melbourne Victory marquee player
Melbourne Victory have locked in Mark Milligan as the club's Australian marquee for the next three seasons.
- Football - Del Piero signs for Delhi in new Indian league
Former Italy great Alessandro Del Piero will play for the Delhi franchise of the Indian Super League (ISL) and will also be the competition's brand ambassador,
- Queanbeyan Tigers finish North East Australian Football League on a winning note
Emotional Queanbeyan Tigers farewell the North East Australian Football League in style.
- Australian football improving: Del Piero
Italian football legend Alessandro Del Piero says Australian football is definitely on the up, but needs to improve at youth level. The 39-year-old striker is set to make his final appearance on Australian soil on Sunday at Sydney's ANZ Stadium.
- The Impact of the FFA Cup and All-Stars Game
An overlooked part of Australian football is the remarkable impact that concepts such as the FFA Cup and the All-Stars are having on the game.