- Utah punter Tom Hackett says the Australian wave could be coming to American football (+video)
Last week, Jarryd Hayne stunned Australian rugby fans by leaving the sport and Australia with the goal of playing in the NFL....
- Australian Football League Refuses to Run Aid Appeals for Gaza
The Australian Football League (AFL) has refused to run a series of advertisements calling for humanitarian aid to Gaza, arguing that they were political in nature, ABC reported.
- The Super Bowl Of Australian Football
The Grand Final is the Super Bowl of Australian football and it will take place tomorrow. A primer for the uninitiated.
- A-League breaks record for highest attendance in single round
The A-League record attendance for a single round was smashed this weekend as 106,082 fans walked through the turnstiles across five games in another sign of Australian football's surge into the mainstream of Australian sport.
- Meet the ?head of Australian football?
WATCH: HIS clubs might only be used to playing in front of a couple of thousand but that hasn?t stopped the NFL from opening their arms to David Cannizzo.
- Australian Punter Makes His Way into NM State American Football
As game time approaches junior punter, Stephen Witkowski can be found in the locker room relaxing his pre-game nerves with tunes by artists such as Jack Johnson; this Australian native prefers the acoustic beach music from back home when prepar Promote to Mobile 0 read more
- Former AFL star Robbie Flower dies aged 59
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) ? Former Melbourne Demons captain and Australian Football League Hall of Fame member Robbie Flower has died aged 59.
- KSA accused of banning Australian female soccer fans
An Australian newspaper has reported that there is no guarantee female and Jewish supporters will be allowed to enter the Kingdom and support their football club during the final of the Asian Champions League to be held in Riyadh in November, Makkah daily reported.
- Tony Abbott promises to confront Vladimir Putin over MH17 'murdered Australians' at G20 summit
Australian prime minister Tony Abbott says he will "shirt-front" Vladimir Putin over the MH17 attack, deploying an Australian sports term for a physical challenge
- Asian Football - Record numbers 'will watch meaty A-League'
The 10th season of the A-League, which kicks-off on Friday, will shatter all previous attendance records, Football Federation Australia (FFA) chief executive